Saturday, April 23, 2011

Computer Problem

Dear Mr. Bill Gates,

This letter is from Ahmad from Damansara.

We have bought a computer for our home and we found problems, which I want to bring to your notice.

After connecting to internet we planned to open e-mail account and whenever we fill the form in Hotmail in the password column, only ***** appears, but in the rest of the fields whatever we typed appears, but we face this problem only in password field. We checked with hardware vendor Sam Ting Long and he said that there is no problem in keyboard.


Because of this we open the e-mail account with password *****. I request you to check this as we ourselves do not know what the password is.

There is a button 'start' but there is no stop button. Why you have START button after computer is started anyway? You should put a STOP button. We request you to check this.

We find there is 'Run' in the menu. After clicking run it shows box asking where to run. We entered Klang, because we have relatives there who can catch computer until we come. But the computer replied "Not found"! I think you must update it with map of Malaysia. Otherwise this RUN command is no use.

One doubt is that any 're-scooter' available in system? As I find only 're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home, so I cannot use the re-cycle function.

Also there is 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot for tracing the key with this 'find', but unable to trace. Is it a bug??

Also I think the computer is very lazy. If nobody plays with it for five minutes, screen goes blank and shows small windows logo floating on black screen. Some Ting Long(the vendor) said don't touch anything, and to restart and see. It worked, but every time screen goes blank I have to switch the power on and off, which is taking long time to start. Computer also forgets what it was doing before it went blank. I think this is a serious backward step for your product. Please make computers more smarter and active in future.

Thanks,

Cik Mat
Damansara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda rasa blog ni best? Rate