Wednesday, November 17, 2010

18SX Jokes

Question: Why is sperm donation more expensive rather than blood donation?
Answer: Because it’s HANDMADE!!

Man No 1 : “My wife is obsessed with cars. While asleep, she holds my dick & said ‘first gear, 2nd gear….”
Man No 2 : “My wife is worse! She puts my dick inside her & said “Full tank please.”

Question : What is the closest thing that is similar to a woman’s period?
Answer : Your SALARY! It comes once a month, lasts about 5-7 days & if it doesn’t come, you’re in big trouble!

A woman gave birth to 6 babies. On seeing this she got off the hospitalbed, slapped her husband & shouted, “I told you not to do it doggy style!”

A prostitute goes to deposit a $100 bill in abank.The teller says, “Sorry, madam, this note is a fake.”"Oh no!”exclaimed the prostitute, “I have been RAPED!”

“Your secretary publicly said you have a small dick, what would you comment on this?”"The truth is = she has a big mouth!”

What’s the difference between biology and sociology?When the baby looks likehis mom or dad = it’s biology. When he looks like the neighbour, = itis sociology.

What do u call the useless piece of flesh attached to the dick ? = The MAN.

Why is breast milk good for health?Because it is great for bloodcirculation, provides heat, is refreshing and comes in attractive containers.

Why was the two-piece bikini invented?To separate the meat section from the dairy section.

A mother was scolding the daughter, “I don’t like the guy you are goingout with. He is too dumb.”"No, Mama,” she said, “He is going to be adoctor. See, he has already cured me of that illness that I used tohave every month!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda rasa blog ni best? Rate